This is an easy to make, and refreshing and healthy drink for guests and family. Everyone, even the youngest will enjoy sipping this at dinner time, or any time. Garnish the glass with a slice of an orange, and a strawberry and add whipped cream. It will look as great as it tastes.
Things You'll Need
- Whipped cream
- straw. (if desired)
- orange juice
- Put a cup of orange juice, 4 or more ice cubes into a blender. Add ripe or frozen strawberries.
- Cover tightly and blend until fully blended. Check it after a few seconds. The consistency should be thick, like a malt.
- Add sugar according to taste, if necessary.
- Pour into tall glasses, garnish with a whole strawberry floating on top,or for color, add blueberries and a slice of orange attached to the tip of the glass.
- Add a straw, whipped cream, and serve.